Monday 9 June 2014

Introduction

Blackjack simulator blog is all about the ancient science of sword making. Ah ah. I'm joking, of course. My name is Luca Cacchiani, I would like to introduce my blackjack simulator, spread it to the world and eventually become millionaire.

A little bit about myself. Like almost every superhero, I work for a respectable company during the day - a digital agency based in the City of London. I enjoy good pub food for lunch and jogging along river in the evening. But at night time, when I take my shirt and trousers off and put my hoody and sweatpants on, I become a java developer. I do understand it's not as cool as being Batman or Superman, but hey, I'm still a geek, even in my 30. And unlike Batman or Superman, my identity is fully disclosed on my cv, my blog (Italian), my facebook / twitter / linkedin / google+ profile. It's hard to keep secrets nowadays!

Rolling back to the purpose of this blog. The goal of the blackjack simulator that I lazily developed is to compare the results of different blackjack strategies through a java simulator. The goal of this blog is to document all the work done so far, discuss future development, gather idea and possibly build a community of people interested in the same subject.

If you happy to participate in the discussions, please use the appropriate comment boxes at the end of each and every blog post. Feedback is always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment